PDA

View Full Version : Frames and javascript

sweeper
08-02-2005, 10:45 PM
New to BB and 7100T. Does anybody know if there is downloadable software that will allow my BB browser to view frames and support javascript? Thanks in advance for any replies.

jibi
08-02-2005, 11:18 PM
it should support javascript with the change of your browser options. as for frames, i don't think it does, from what i remember.

balakrishna_v
08-12-2005, 07:44 PM
New to BB and 7100T. Does anybody know if there is downloadable software that will allow my BB browser to view frames and support javascript? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Verdana

To enable javascript on device, Blackberry Handheld software version 3.8 or greater includes new features for the Blackberry Browser appplication which now supports.

1. On the handheld's home scree, click the Blackberry Browser icon.

2. Click the trackwheel, then Options.

3. Select Browser Configuration. The Browser Configuration screen id displayed.

4. To enable or disable support JavaScript, click the check beside Support JavaScript, then Change Option.

When the check box is selected, support for that feature is enabled. When the check box is clear, support for that feature is disabled.

If the Support JavaScript check box does not appear on the Browser Configuration screen, it might appear on the General Properties screen.
In the browser options, click General Properties. If the Support JavaScript check box does not appear on either screen, verify the
JavaScript Package checkbox is selected in Application Loader.

5. To save your changes, click the trackwheel, then Save Options.

As for frames, I don't think it does.

jasonb
08-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Cool, I was messing around this weekend and was getting a javascript not support error. I just tried it and it works. Man, this forum is awesome.

shabazz5th
09-26-2005, 07:42 PM
I know this is an old post, but thanks for the advice! It works and I couldn't be happier! True it'd be nice if there was an MP3 player on these things, but seriously, just buy one if you really want the music.