PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Software with Mac

bc2mc3
05-17-2008, 06:05 PM
This may have been answered somewhere else here and if that is the case if someone would just tell me where to look, I would appreciate it.

I bought my first BB Pearl 2 days ago. I also own a MacPro laptop and I can't download the desktop software to my computer. Is there a site where I can get a compatible CD or download the Desktop software for BB to my Mac?

Thanks for any help on this as I would really like to be able to download the desktop.

Bobbie

ERDude
05-17-2008, 06:20 PM
This may have been answered somewhere else here and if that is the case if someone would just tell me where to look, I would appreciate it.

I bought my first BB Pearl 2 days ago. I also own a MacPro laptop and I can't download the desktop software to my computer. Is there a site where I can get a compatible CD or download the Desktop software for BB to my Mac?

Thanks for any help on this as I would really like to be able to download the desktop.

Bobbie

PocketMac, go to the blackberry website, software and desktop software. Be sure to download pocketmac and the driver update.

Dubdub
05-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Also check out the Mac section.

ricpac
05-18-2008, 07:03 PM
Missing Sync is better than PocketMac IMHO.

This will be moved to the Mac Users Corner by the Mods.