PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry 8320 browser and tzoneTmobileissues

Juliane
05-20-2008, 11:42 AM
three days ago bought Curve 8320....afor 2 days, was able to access browser and tzones
third day am unable to access either keep getting error message
as follows:
"cannot open a pdp context to the following APN:wap.voicestream.com.
This may be happening because the currently selected browser config is not compatible with the current network."
How do I correct this, since it was wkg. perfectly for two days. My existing tmobile card had unlimited internet access already, do I have to pay more money to change/upgrade my plan, since it wkd. originally?
email me or plz answer on forums, julianesullivan@<hidden>

li2327
05-20-2008, 01:54 PM
Wirelessly posted (7130e)

If you have the unlimited BB plan it should not have stopped working. Try resending the service books to your account from a pc. Log into your bis account and select service books. That may help. Also a battery pull might just do the trick as well.

Juliane
05-20-2008, 02:40 PM
well guess that means I have to sign on for another 2 yrs.! I had already gotten the unlimited access on my other phone , using the same sim card, so there's got to be a specific Blackberry upgrade, can't just use the same sim card? The rep said "oh yes, just put in the sim card, you won't need to do a plan upgrade"--was I being misinformed????plz reply to email--julianesullivan@<hidden>

dhollins
05-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Juliane,
If you have the unlimited plan, you should be fine. Do you have the 19.99 blackberry add on plan?

Also try going to options/host routing table/

when you get there highlight the bold one/click menu/then register now