PDA

View Full Version : 8830 OS: 4.2.2.365/4.2.2.196 (Multilanguage) Sprint

tirtul
05-22-2008, 12:18 AM
Download: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites (https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=FC3CF452D3DA8402BEBB765225CE8C0E)

Software For BlackBerry® 8830 World Edition smartphone

BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.2.365 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.2.2.365
Consisting of:

* Applications: 4.2.2.196
* Software Platform: 3.0.0.85
* File name: 8830EFS_PBr4.2.2_rel365_PL3.0.0.85_A4.2.2.196_Sprint_.exe
* File size: 88.68MB

Note: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Instructions for installing on ANY carrier's 8830:

1. Download the above OS file to the PC then install it to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
2. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
3. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.

The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization."
If, for some reason, you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507, simply connect to the PC again and run Loader.exe again and it should load the OS to the device.

jepok22
05-22-2008, 08:51 AM
so what would be the significant changes from the previous OS version?

JSanders
05-22-2008, 09:05 AM
Software For BlackBerry 8830 Wireless Handheld(TM)

BlackBerry Handheld Software v4.2.2.365 (Multilanguage)

Package Version: 4.2.2.365
Consisting of:
Applications: 4.2.2.196
Software Platform: 3.0.0.85
File name: 8830EFS_PBr4.2.2_rel365_PL3.0.0.85_A4.2.2.196_Sprint_.exe
File size: 88.68MBNote: The Software Platform and Applications version numbers can be found under Options-About screen on the handheld.

Download software (https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads/entry.do?code=FC3CF452D3DA8402BEBB765225CE8C0E)

Instructions for installing to ANY CARRIER's 8830:

1. Make sure you have the latest version of Desktop Manager installed. Currently, the latest version available is 4.3 and may be downloaded here: http://www.blackberry.com/go/softwaredownloads
2. Download the above file to the PC then install it to the PC by running the file you downloaded.
3. Locate the vendor.xml file and delete it. It is located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader
4. Plug in the BlackBerry and open Desktop Manager. You should be prompted to upgrade.

The process takes about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how much data you have to backup and restore during the process. Once it's done loading the new OS it will reboot (it may do this twice during the entire process.) You will see a white screen with an hourglass for up to 20 minutes at a time while the DM says "waiting for initialization." Don't unplug from the PC & Don't remove the battery unless the spinning hourglass has been there for 30 minutes or more. If the hourglass has been spinning for more than 30 minutes continuously you will need to wipe the device with JL_Cmder (close out of Desktop Manager during this process.) You will then end up with a white screen with small icons and an error code number like 507 or 543.

If you end up with a white screen with small icons and the number 507/543, simply connect to DM again and run application loader again and it should load the OS to the device.

Previous OS thread HERE (http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-8800-series-discussion/120748-latest-os-8830-v4-2-2-353-4-2-2-196-bell-mobility.html)

jeffmik
05-22-2008, 10:27 AM
install it and find out - theres pretty much never an official changelog.

rbgatti
05-22-2008, 11:06 AM
install it and find out - theres pretty much never an official changelog.

Why is it so impossible to obtain or unreasonable to expect release notes when a new OS is released? Has this been typical with RIM?

JSanders
05-22-2008, 11:07 AM
That is the M.O. with the OS releases.

Souka
05-22-2008, 06:20 PM
Got this from my Sprint business rep.

"The long awaited Maintenance Release for the 8830 is now available for download. This release fixes the issue in which the data on the device drops from 1XEV to 1x losing the data connection all together. Please proactively send this information to all of your 8830 customers."

So there's one fix for you...

(y) Cheers!

rbgatti
05-23-2008, 07:27 AM
Got this from my Sprint business rep.

"The long awaited Maintenance Release for the 8830 is now available for download. This release fixes the issue in which the data on the device drops from 1XEV to 1x losing the data connection all together. Please proactively send this information to all of your 8830 customers."

So there's one fix for you...

(y) Cheers!

Thanks for the information. Applied the patch last night...all went well. No other noticeable changes.

jalampi
05-23-2008, 07:30 PM
Install went fine but lost browser. Did the Options-Advanced Options-Host Routing Table-Register Now and got acknowledgement that registration was successful but no icon on 8830 (Sprint). Any ideas?

Went to Sprint BIS and resent service books which fixed the problem!

visortgw
05-25-2008, 01:04 PM
Wirelessly posted

When I installed OS v4.2.2.196/platform v3.0.0.81 (Bell Mobility version) on my Verizon Wireless 8830, I noticed that the new OS added WMA media support (not available with OS v4.2.2.176).

veks
05-28-2008, 11:57 PM
any difference between the bell mobility and the sprint os?

Iare Tosevite
05-29-2008, 01:40 AM
So far, this version works well. Less "1X" issues and I think it also have slightly better memory management.

gjg
05-29-2008, 08:19 AM
it seems to have solved the 1x issues on mine......

wunderbar
05-29-2008, 10:00 AM
gonna try installing this on my Telus 8830, hopefully it fixes a couple issues I'm having with not picking up my data service after a reboot.

wunderbar
05-29-2008, 10:32 AM
well, that didnt' go so well, when I try to do the install DM is telling me my 8830 is using an active dial-up connection, when it's obviously not =/

Souka
05-29-2008, 11:12 AM
Another thing you could have tried is gone to Options --> Mobile Network --> Start Provisioning

visortgw
06-02-2008, 11:59 AM
FYI -- Verizon Wireless has officially joined the "me, too" parade, and they finally released their own version of OS v4.2.2.196 for the BlackBerry 8830. There is a link on the VZW website for 4.2.2 release 364 (OS v4.2.2.196 (Platform 3.0.0.84) -- it still appears that Sprint's release is newer with release 365 (Platform 3.0.0.85).

wunderbar
06-02-2008, 12:28 PM
I have it installed with no issues. No noticeable change, maybe a bit better battery life.

amarryat
06-02-2008, 12:55 PM
FYI -- Verizon Wireless has officially joined the "me, too" parade, and they finally released their own version of OS v4.2.2.196 for the BlackBerry 8830. There is a link on the VZW website for 4.2.2 release 364 (OS v4.2.2.196 (Platform 3.0.0.84) -- it still appears that Sprint's release is newer with release 365 (Platform 3.0.0.85).

Thanks for the tip! Downloading now, and for whatever reason their site is SLOOWWW right now.

djm2
06-02-2008, 01:33 PM
I'm getting nervous that I might have to do a wipe. Hourglass has been spinning for 27 minutes, so... Note to self---be patient.

amarryat
06-02-2008, 02:58 PM
I'm getting nervous that I might have to do a wipe. Hourglass has been spinning for 27 minutes, so... Note to self---be patient.

It took mine about 50 minutes.

And then the today theme was messed up on the calendar as always after one of these upgrades, so I had to go through the process of deleting and resynchronizing.

rdecast
06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm having a hell of a time with this upgrade... started having issues with the activation that runs after everything is said and done.

to make a long story short, the activation hangs either at "your e-mail address has been enabled," or it'll start, and hang there, only listing about 4 items for activation..

after talking with support, they said the update might have a conflict with the memopad synchronization. after turning off the wireless sync for memopad, deleting and undeleting the Desktop [SYNC] service book, and restarting the activation, things go as they should.... except i don't have any of my notes.

*sigh*

is anyone seeing the same issues? I've upgraded at least one other 8830 and they didn't see any problems at all.

brewkatz
06-10-2008, 04:44 PM
My Verizon upgrade went very smoothly today on my 8830. It took about 15 minutes, restored the data, then rebooted.

The only issue I had was when deleting emails I only had the option to 'Delete' or 'Cancel', even though all my emails were set to 'Prompt'. I was using the Dimension Zen theme. I switched to the Verizon theme, then switced back immediately, and all my account deletion options were set to 'Handheld'. I changed them all back to Prompt and now everything seems to be working fine.

It still see my SIM card. When I get home this evening I'll try my German Vodaphone card I plan to start using in Frankfurt on Thursday. Hopefully it'll be recognized also.

JGrauman
06-15-2008, 04:48 AM
upgrade went fine, i have two yahoo accounts that no longer are separate. they both go to my messages folder and neither one shows it has a new message. i'm going to delete them and add them back. i don't have an "email settings/setup" icon anymore either.

also, service books continually have been coming in for both my address, pretty weird...

update: didn't fix the problem. all emails are going to messages folder. cannot access email through individual email folders anymore, reconcile won't work. email settings icon back after battery pull

another update: calendar events deleted after battery pull.

JSanders
06-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

On all RIM OSs, the main Messages folder gets all email messages, always. You can separate out the SMS by using the setting in the Messages options, and separate our BES messages using the third party spplication from Empower BES Mailbox.

JGrauman
06-15-2008, 01:18 PM
i don't have BES. both my yahoo icons for my mailboxes are now empty. they won't sync with the mailboxes anymore. both of them are directed into the messages folder. sms are still separate as i have that feature active.

my memos won't sync either and my calendar issue is still a problem, it will sync but if i do a battery pull everything is erased

akosnitzky
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I went from .176 to .196. after downgrading 4.5. I found the download real smooth.

CotaMark
07-07-2008, 09:00 PM
may be a redundancy, but will the dektop manager software automatically backup BB? also..would it be a good idea to backup my 3rd party apps like Viigo and JiveTalk or will it do that as well?

cheers

John Clark
07-07-2008, 09:04 PM
It can be setup to do an automatic backup if you desire. However, that backup won't backup your 3rd party apps. If you want to do that follow the procedure here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/91912-how-backup-restore-all-installed-3rd-party-apps.html

CotaMark
07-07-2008, 09:49 PM
so I have a Verizon OS 4.2.2.66 and when I plug in the BB and open Desktop Manager, I don't get a prompt to update. Do I have manually do it?? I can see it gets grey screen and checks for an update, but does not prompt me to update after it checks

EDIT: Apparently, after manually clickong on Aupdate Applications, it says I have no need for an update? I thought therer was a newer update, the one that enables GPS, youtube, etc...

John Clark
07-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Instructions are included in the first post of this thread. Please follow them.

squeff
07-08-2008, 05:30 AM
It can be setup to do an automatic backup if you desire. However, that backup won't backup your 3rd party apps. If you want to do that follow the procedure here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/rim-software/91912-how-backup-restore-all-installed-3rd-party-apps.html

I recently upgraded to the latest Sprint 8830 release and, during the normal process, it did a backup. When the process was complete, and it restored, all my third party apps were still there. A few of them did not have any data (e.g., I had to get my Todo Matrix data from Rex's servers), but the apps did get backed up/restored.

John Clark
07-08-2008, 11:08 AM
3rd party apps are backed up and restored automatically ONLY during an OS upgrade or downgrade. The Backup/Restore function of Desktop Manager will not do this for you when you make regular backups.

Rynet
07-25-2008, 12:44 AM
I did everything specified and removed the vendor.xml and it never asked me to do an upgrade when I started Desktop Manager =/ trying to upgrade to 4.5

John Clark
07-25-2008, 12:48 AM
This upgrade is not OS 4.5. Do you already have this version on your device? Look under Options >About. What version does it show?

Rynet
07-25-2008, 12:55 AM

John Clark
07-25-2008, 01:05 AM
Do the following in THIS order:

1. Install Desktop Manager (if not installed already.)
2. Install the OS to your PC from the post above.
3. Delete vendor.xml (not necessary if you are installing a Sprint release to a Sprint device but it doesn't hurt to do it.)
4. Plug in BB and run Desktop Manager. It should then prompt you to upgrade. If not try opening Application Loader and see if it recognizes it.

Rynet
07-25-2008, 01:12 AM
tried all of the above to no avail :(

John Clark
07-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Go into Desktop Manager and go to Help >About >Device Software Tab. Does it show 4.2.2.196 installed and does it show it installed for the 8830?

mark_mcintyre
07-25-2008, 02:45 PM
I have carefully followed the instructions above and have the new Desktop manager running and have deleted the vendor.xml file.

I connect to the desktop and the window opens with the "Checking for updates message". It then goes away without any further action as though I have the latest firmware. The phone About section still reads 4.2.2.176

Any thoughts?

squeff
07-25-2008, 03:28 PM
I have carefully followed the instructions above and have the new Desktop manager running and have deleted the vendor.xml file.

I connect to the desktop and the window opens with the "Checking for updates message". It then goes away without any further action as though I have the latest firmware. The phone About section still reads 4.2.2.176

Any thoughts?

I did this a few weeks ago, just before I decided to give 4.5 beta a try.

First, make sure to download the Sprint version. Don't go through the Sprint site, since 365 doesn't appear (at least it didn't when I just tried it). Instead, go to BlackBerry (http://www.blackberry.com), then support, then downloads, then Blackberry device and desktop software (BlackBerry - PDA Software Downloads - Support & Services at BlackBerry.com (http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/#tab_tab_desktop)). Select "Access your service provider download site" and pick "Sprint, L.P." From the drop-down, select "Blackberry 8830 World Edition Smartphone." This will let give you a page, topped with 4.2.2.365.

Go ahead and following the directions to download.

Run the file it downloads to create the install.

Since you have a Sprint phone and you've downloaded the Sprint version, do NOT delete vendors.xml. This step is only required if you're downloading from a provider other than your own.

During the install, it will make you shut down Desktop Manager.

Once the install is complete, if you aren't prompted to do so, make sure DM is running again. Start "Application Loader" and connect your Blackberry. It will then scan your BB and finally give you a tree view showing various products to install or that are already installed. You should see the new OS version in the list. If it's not checked, check it. And then continue. Let it backup everything.

If the new OS version is not on the list, then the install went wrong. Not sure why this would be, but if you ran the downloaded EXE and didn't mess with anything (like deleting vendor.xml) is should work.

By the way, do not confuse the package version (4.2.2.365) with the applications version (4.2.2.196) with the software platform (3.0.0.85). Some people see 4.2.2.196 and assume that this isn't right (because they expect to see "365"). It is.

Radikal
08-04-2008, 04:38 PM
So does version 4.5 work on the bb 8830? or what? how do i check if its already on it, the dude I got it from said it may already be on it cause he had updated it recently.

JSanders
08-04-2008, 04:42 PM
So does version 4.5 work on the bb 8830? or what? how do i check if its already on it, the dude I got it from said it may already be on it cause he had updated it recently.

On your BB > Options > About
or, on the homescreen, press ALT + EACE.

OS 4.5 has not been released officially for the 8830, and this thread you are posting in is about OS 4.2.

Please look here for the 8830 Beta OS 4.5 discussion.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/beta-you-than-me/142222-8330-gots-60-a.html

Radikal
08-04-2008, 04:44 PM
so sorry and thank you so much.

hjacker
08-10-2008, 06:01 AM
What about russian in this firmware? Is it available?:oops:

go4fan
08-14-2008, 07:43 AM
The upgrade worked went smoothly on a Verizon 8830 world phone. Just out of curiosity though, is this going to effect the world phone ability? The phone has a Verizon/Vodaphone SIM card for use in Europe. Will this continue to work?

Thanks

ofelas
08-14-2008, 09:17 AM
The upgrade worked went smoothly on a Verizon 8830 world phone. Just out of curiosity though, is this going to effect the world phone ability? The phone has a Verizon/Vodaphone SIM card for use in Europe. Will this continue to work?

Thanks

Yes it will still retain the world phone ability; the operating system upgrade will not affect the features & functions of the phone, except perhaps to add some minor functionality/correct issues.

mvg
08-23-2008, 05:13 PM
I would like to upgrade the software on my 8830 BB from Sprint however I am getting a messages stating Warning, you will have to activate your services wirelessly? What exactly does this mean? I was hoping this was a PnP thing, that is, download and the Desktop Manager does the rest, phone reboots and I'm on my way.
Thanks in advance

John Clark
08-23-2008, 05:21 PM
If you are on a BES you have to reactivate on your BES. If you're just using BIS for personal mail then all will be well.

bitbucket
09-25-2008, 01:51 AM
I just spent an hour trying to upgrade the OS on my 8830 and I kept getting an "app error 200". This was until I ran across the instructions for using JL CMder to wipe a handheld. It says very clearly that going through a hub may not work.

So instead of connecting through the USB connection on my laptop docking station, I connected it directly to the laptop and voila, App Loader worked like a charm. Currently restoring everything.

If only I had read about backing up your 3rd party apps before doing this though...

6five
09-28-2008, 06:56 PM
c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

I don't even have this folder. I have the most up to date DM and I installed the file but I don't know where to go from here, any help?

John Clark
09-28-2008, 08:14 PM
If you don't have the folder it's because you didn't install the OS.

6five
09-28-2008, 09:10 PM
I followed all the directions on the installation but it never gave me an apploader folder. Oh well, I'll wait for the official release

John Clark
09-28-2008, 09:40 PM
"Official release" needs to be installed the same way (besides, this is an official release.) There are TWO files that have to be installed. First, you have to install Desktop Manager to your PC. THEN you have to install the OS to your PC. Once you install the OS to the PC you will have that folder.

tknight60
09-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Since my 8830 getting that error(JVM errir 547) and its done. My contacts are on the sim. Are they going to be gone to when I get a new phone in a few days?

6five
09-29-2008, 03:54 PM
I don't know what happened. I still don't have that folder but I plugged my phone in at work today and it updated out of nowhere. So, I will play around with it for a few days and let you know what I think.

HungrySage
10-03-2008, 06:44 PM
I upgrade my os all the time. This time I clicked on your link, and it asks you to pick your product. I can't find 8830 anywhere. it has 8330 and 8820 and a bunch of other products but not 8830, why? can someone give me a direct link to the OS download or what am I doing wrong? I have Telus.

JGrauman
10-04-2008, 11:46 AM
I upgrade my os all the time. This time I clicked on your link, and it asks you to pick your product. I can't find 8830 anywhere. it has 8330 and 8820 and a bunch of other products but not 8830, why? can someone give me a direct link to the OS download or what am I doing wrong? I have Telus.
not sure what you're doing wrong
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/jeremyg_2006/Picture1.png

JSanders
10-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Works perfectly fine for me to click on the link above and get the 8830 OS.

HungrySage
10-04-2008, 04:41 PM
I clicked on the link with all other carriers. Can I install the sprint one which is the latest on my Telus phone?
The link with "all other carriers" doesn't have the blackberry 8830 World Edition option as the product. The sprint one does though.
If I cant install the sprint one, then which one?

JGrauman
10-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I clicked on the link with all other carriers. Can I install the sprint one which is the latest on my Telus phone?
The link with "all other carriers" doesn't have the blackberry 8830 World Edition option as the product. The sprint one does though.
If I cant install the sprint one, then which one?

not sure how you made it to the second page of this thread without reading the first post, but...
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/jeremyg_2006/Picture1-1.png

HungrySage
10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
that is the problem. I do click that link but I do not see an option for 8830. I only see it in the sprint's software download.

akosnitzky
10-05-2008, 07:41 PM
any difference between the bell mobility and the sprint os?

If there is a difference, it is inconsequential. i would use the Sprint if you had any issues with the previous version.

HungrySage
10-05-2008, 07:44 PM
here, check it out
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/HungrySage/Untitled.jpg

JGrauman
10-05-2008, 09:19 PM
here, check it out
http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/HungrySage/Untitled.jpg

that's the link for the desktop software

"make sure you have the latest DM installed" then that link is posted. so if you have the latest then you don't need to click THAT link. Download the sprint software for the 8830

YUL07
10-19-2008, 11:24 AM
I have it installed with no issues. No noticeable change, maybe a bit better battery life.

Wunderbar. I also have Telus and am wondering why they always take the longest to provide updates. That said, when I asked they advised me not to download the bell ar any version of 4.5 because it was not tested on their devices. Is this a load of hogwash? How has the software been working for you, and is there any reason I should not follow in your footsteps.
How difficult was it to lead the bell software on your telus device?

attroll
11-11-2008, 06:36 PM
I looked at the list and US Cellular has version 4.2.2.220 and Verison has 4.5.0.77.

What is the difference? I was told that I can use the Verison 4.5.0.77 on my US Cellular phone and it will work with no problem. Both companies use CDMA phone so it should work right?

visortgw
11-11-2008, 06:57 PM
I looked at the list and US Cellular has version 4.2.2.220 and Verison has 4.5.0.77.

What is the difference? I was told that I can use the Verison 4.5.0.77 on my US Cellular phone and it will work with no problem. Both companies use CDMA phone so it should work right?

Verizon has released OS v4.5.0.77 for the 8130 and 8330, but NOT the 8830.

attroll
11-11-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeah my mistake I was looking at the 8330 by mistake. Verision only has offically put out 4.2.2.196 for the 8830

I have a friend that has 4.5.0.77 for the 8830. I will get it later tonight.

studdly
11-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I have an 8830 (verizon) with OS 4.2.2.196. I tried loading OS 4.5 beta with very mixed results, and spent the time to downgrade to 4.2.2.196 again. I received the newsletter today stating that OS 4.5 was available for the 8830, and tried updating 4 times. Each time apploader tells me my phone has the most current OS. I went to Verizon’s application site, where I found that 4.2.2.196 is the latest OS they have listed. Anybody know what gives?

veks
11-25-2008, 07:02 PM
did anyone get the blackberry connect newsletter stating they can upgrade to device software 4.5?

naraiz
11-25-2008, 09:32 PM
I only glimpsed the message. But yes, I thought I read that too.

naraiz
11-25-2008, 10:12 PM
If you use the BB8830 WE from Sprint 4.5 is not available yet. I just downloaded the application loader from the Blackberry website and it informed me that I was already running the latest device software version available for my Berry. Unless I did something wrong we Sprint users are still waiting for an official release of 4.5.

vhato
11-26-2008, 07:52 AM
I am pretty sure we are running 4.5.0.101 on our 8830s now. Seems fine to us. I know for a fact it is at least 4.5.0.77 as that is the lowest I allow, but fairly certain it is 4.5.0.101 and it probably wasn't from Sprint.

argablarg
12-03-2008, 06:05 PM
I followed the instructions and successfully upgraded, and I haven't had the problem where the phone drops from 1XEV to 1x since, but twice now I have lost all SMS text messages and call history, seemingly randomly. I performed the upgrade on Nov 14, and on Nov 28 and Dec 2, my phone blanked both of these out. Has this happened to anyone else?

jnjewlz
12-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm running the 4.5.0.101 beta and I just went to sync my phone and got the following message...

Application Updates Available.
Updated version of the applications listed below are available for your device.
BlackBerry 4.5.0 System Software.

When I went to do the update it said "No updates available". Not sure what thats about but maybe we'll get and official one soon.

argablarg
01-07-2009, 10:46 AM
I followed the instructions and successfully upgraded, and I haven't had the problem where the phone drops from 1XEV to 1x since, but twice now I have lost all SMS text messages and call history, seemingly randomly. I performed the upgrade on Nov 14, and on Nov 28 and Dec 2, my phone blanked both of these out. Has this happened to anyone else?

this is still happening to me, every 10 days or so. last night's episode spread to email which was previously unharmed. anyone???

Iare Tosevite
01-08-2009, 01:27 AM
Check your available memory on device, it may be low. Check out one of sticky threads in general blackberry on how to free some space.

John_Lim
01-15-2009, 12:33 AM
will this os work for verizon 8830? cause it says sprint so i wasnt sure

John Clark
01-18-2009, 12:56 AM
Please read where it says it can be loaded on "ANY" carriers 8830.

HungrySage
01-27-2009, 05:08 PM
One day, something new will come, but I could be wrong, I am only alive because I believe, one day... btw, I am talking about the OS.