PDA

View Full Version : volume in 4.5.0.37 on curve 8310

kp613
05-25-2008, 04:35 PM
since upgrading from 4.2 os the volume has greatly decreased when playing music. is there a fix coming? or is there something else that can be done

justajason
05-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Enable the Audio Boost.
Enter the media app, click BB, and go to options.
Scroll down till you see the audio boost option, highlight, and save...
This should bring the Media audio up...

flash24
05-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Enable the Audio Boost.
Enter the media app, click BB, and go to options.
Scroll down till you see the audio boost option, highlight, and save...
This should bring the Media audio up...

Even if this is enabled, I've notice that all 4.5 OS that I have tried have this issue. Oh well, hope RIM do something about it, not that it matters really, because majority of the time I listen to music using my headset all the time.

fantom1023
05-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Has anyone had any problems viewing attachments in e-mails? I have BBSmart and cannot view attachments in either BBSmart nor in regular view. Is this just a "bug" or does someone know how to "fix" this issue? TIA

fantom1023
05-25-2008, 09:56 PM
B y the way, I have made this exact same post in Crackberry, Pinstack, BlackBerry Underground and now here, and so far not one person has even acknowledged my post. Hopefully this site will be different. Thanks again.

justajason
05-26-2008, 01:10 AM
B y the way, I have made this exact same post in Crackberry, Pinstack, BlackBerry Underground and now here, and so far not one person has even acknowledged my post. Hopefully this site will be different. Thanks again.

Sorry that your having issues, Did you notice if the attachment service is installed in the DM?

justajason
05-26-2008, 01:13 AM
I just checked my install. And am able to send and recieve a picture attachment.
I have been successful with removing Docs to go. And making all my third party apps continue to work.

Hope you have better luck...

fantom1023
05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Sorry that your having issues, Did you notice if the attachment service is installed in the DM?

I will check and see. Thanks for acknowledging my poroblem and trying to help. I will take a look and let you know.

fantom1023
05-27-2008, 08:08 PM
I just checked my install. And am able to send and recieve a picture attachment.
I have been successful with removing Docs to go. And making all my third party apps continue to work.

Hope you have better luck...

I just checked, and it wasn't installed!! How easy is that. I installed it am now viewing a picture that was an attachment. Thank you very much. That was so simple, I feel stupid for not thinking about it. Thanks again.

justajason
05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
No problems. Glad to hear you figured it out.

Rizzo
05-28-2008, 08:53 AM
I have also noticed the reduced volume. The volume is very similar to my old pearl that I was using before the 8310. It was much louder using the 4.2 OS.