PDA

View Full Version : Help with Southwest.com

Peter C
06-03-2008, 11:06 AM
I am not a really tech savvy BB user so please help if you can...

The last time I tried to check in on Southwest.com my bb locked up and the only way to unlock it was to remove the battery. This never happened before and has been happening ever since. I spoke to verizon who said that since I was having no trouble with other web sites that it is a southwest problem. I spoke to southwest today who said that they recently made "some changes" to their site and there was nothing he could do other than pass aalong my concerns - big help!

has anyone else out there had this problem and if so is there a fix. I really need to be able to check in to flights on my bb.

Thanks

juwaack68
06-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the forums.

What site are you going to? Their mobile site is mobile.southwest.com.

Peter C
06-03-2008, 12:10 PM
I tried the mobil.sw.com adn it doesnt work at all - Southwest said that is only for mobil devises that do not have direct access to the web

juwaack68
06-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Wirelessly posted (My blond BlackBerry)

Did you try it? It works fine for me and I have access to the web.

Peter C
06-03-2008, 12:33 PM
tried it and tried the alternative (sw.mobil.com/cgi-bin/wireless) neither one works

juwaack68
06-03-2008, 12:35 PM
You tried it as http:// mobile.southwest.com? There's no www in there.

penguin3107
06-03-2008, 12:36 PM
tried it and tried the alternative (sw.mobil.com/cgi-bin/wireless) neither one works

You tried 'mobile.southwest.com' or 'mobile.sw.com' ?

'mobile.southwest.com' works fine for me.
mobile.sw.com does not.

Peter C
06-03-2008, 01:40 PM
I have the correct site -all spelled out with no "www" - I just got off the phone with verizon - it is a problem with my blackberry - they are sending me a new one - I will keep my fingers crossed, thanks for your help