PDA

View Full Version : Dell Laptop truemobile integrated with Blackberry Curve window drivers issues

crsmith15
06-06-2008, 09:12 PM
My problems started after reading that I needed to uninstall my drivers that Dell had me install. Since then I have put in about 6 hours trying everything and looking up different sites and can't find a solution. I have the bluetooth icon and no conflicts in my device manager. The only way to turn on and off the bluetooth is through F2 + FN and I know it's on but my light for bluetooth is gone. It hasn't turned on since I unstalled the drivers that Dell has installed. I have a inspiron 600M laptop. Thanks for any asistant and any questions you might have. Or any site you can send me to. ;-)

crsmith15
06-07-2008, 07:20 AM
I was hoping that one person has experienced this before. I have a Nokia 9200 and I used it to test to see if the Bluetooth was working after uninstalling the DELL drivers and it's not. Since windows has installed it's drivers for bluetooth I can't remove them back to where I was before. Thanks for help if anyone knows about this.