PDA

View Full Version : Phone on 7250

whsbuss
08-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I just got my 7250 1 week ago (not a newbie - use RIM devices for years). My problem is when the phone rings and I reach for it out of the holster, I accidently hit the ESC key and the call drops.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? Maybe a leather case would help? SURE WISH Verizon would offer the 7100 type BB.

zuf
08-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Maybe a leather case would help? SURE WISH Verizon would offer the 7100 type BB.

I have found the leather case to help with that on my 7250. The only problem is, the case is snug and sometimes I manage to accidentally push buttons as I extract the BB from the case causing me to "Ignore" calls. As I'm getting used to the case, this is occurring less often.

whsbuss
08-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Which leather case do you have? I was looking into getting the Active vertical case on BB.com

zuf
08-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Which leather case do you have? I was looking into getting the Active vertical case on BB.com

Although this is not the place I purchased mine, this is the holster that I have.

http://tinyurl.com/cl629

The price was about $20. I did make sure to get the holster manufactured by RIM so it would have the magnet that activates the in holster settings in the profiles.

whsbuss
08-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Although this is not the place I purchased mine, this is the holster that I have.

http://tinyurl.com/cl629

The price was about $20. I did make sure to get the holster manufactured by RIM so it would have the magnet that activates the in holster settings in the profiles.

Nice case. The leather looks soft and supple, I like that. If I can ask wher did you order from? Also, is the inside lined as to not scratch the screen?

zuf
08-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Nice case. The leather looks soft and supple, I like that. If I can ask wher did you order from? Also, is the inside lined as to not scratch the screen?

To be honest, I don't remember where I ordered it from. (Credit card receipt is at the office, so can't check right now).

The surface that is adjacent to the screen is leather also. I've been using the case daily for about 4 months now and don't have any screen scratches.

whsbuss
08-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Thanks. I found it on blackberrystuff.com

dbly1850
08-12-2005, 04:40 PM
I just got my 7250 1 week ago (not a newbie - use RIM devices for years). My problem is when the phone rings and I reach for it out of the holster, I accidently hit the ESC key and the call drops.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? Maybe a leather case would help? SURE WISH Verizon would offer the 7100 type BB.

I lost a lot of calls too.. Then I set phone to auto answer when removed from holster.. Phone rings.. I pull it out and talk.. don't ask me why, but I am not incline to press the ESC key any more..