PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile / Yahoo Issue Today

kmcvey
06-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Morning Folks,

I just added the Email Service to my Curve (Sunday night) and started getting emails yesterday after having to contact T-Mobile for them to provision things correctly on their end. At about 8:40am today, I stopped receiving messages. I turned wireless off / on and pulled the battery but that didn't work. Finally, I removed my yahoo email account and tried several times to set it back up but it wouldn't work - I kept getting an error w/my account and to contact my email account's SP. I decided to change the password on my Yahoo mail, tried to set it up again and finally, it worked.

Since then, I have received two ACTIVATION SERVER emails Congratulating me on successfully setting up my yahoo email account and that it will be appoximately 20 minutes and I'll start receiving my messages. I received one message at 10:22am and again at 10:44am and since then have not received ANY messages to the device however I am getting messages delivered to my yahoo account.

I just find it very odd that it was working just fine up until about 8:40am and then all of a sudden this happened. Anyone else experiencing an issue?:x

Thanks for the help!

cctraderx
06-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Could be a problem with Yahoo. I'm having a problem w/ Yahoo on ATT today also.

LexxxTavoz
06-17-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm having the same problem with aim and yahoo messenger...it just stays on the "signing on screen", I also did a battery pull and its still acting up.
This has been going on since Sunday.

AnthroMatt
06-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Hmm. I was just going to say it might be an issue with T-Mobile. I have not received a single email since 9am.

LOL...as I am typing this my first one in 3 hours just came in...of course the emails are 2 hours old...but it is a start!