PDA

View Full Version : need help bb 7290

chika
06-22-2008, 01:44 PM
At me a problem: earlier бб wrote a error 365. I did not touch its couple of months and have now included and it writes a error 66. Now I connect it to пц and it constantly does restart that пц cannot define it. And when I disconnect that writes a error 66

chika
06-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Has noticed such thing 1. That when on PC it is not established Desktop Manager that BB in restart does not go at his connection to PC as soon as I establish Desktop Manager so starts to go to restart. 2 could begin installation OS but at a stage " wait for device initialization " to me writes " unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation " as it can be bypassed or what will advise to make?

NJBlackBerry
06-23-2008, 04:35 PM
You need to connect the BB to a different USB port. Do not use a hub. Try another port and start over.

chika
06-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Connected to different ports USB then connected still to different Pc. The situation identical before installation Desktop Manager is defined normally and as soon as I establish Desktop Manager so begins constant restert bb. Who can that advise?

thaivnm
07-14-2008, 02:44 AM
wipe handheld then reinstall system software