PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?

strike2tamu
06-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I just downloaded DM 4.5, could this make a difference in the OS 4.5.0.37 that I can not seem to get to operate correctly on my phone (8100)? Also I just noticed this will not install properly on my computer (the DM that is) It finishes and then its not on the start menu, when I go looking for it in program files>Research in motion>blackberry...there is a desktop_ERRORLOG, any clue?

cinnamincandie
06-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Wirelessly posted

Reinstall and make sure you choose the short cut option go into my computer program files and delete the folder research in motion before you reinstall DM that might work

cinnamincandie
06-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Wirelessly posted

Reinstall and make sure you choose the short cut option go into my computer program files and delete the folder research in motion before you reinstall DM that might work

jimpilot
06-22-2008, 07:21 PM
I just downloaded DM 4.5, could this make a difference in the OS 4.5.0.37 that I can not seem to get to operate correctly on my phone (8100)? Also I just noticed this will not install properly on my computer (the DM that is) It finishes and then its not on the start menu, when I go looking for it in program files>Research in motion>blackberry...there is a desktop_ERRORLOG, any clue?

Make sure you downloaded the correct file. I downloaded the first one with Eng in the title and had the same DM issue. Went back on advice and downloaded the file that had bundle in the title (like 192M) and now it works fine.

strike2tamu
06-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Thank you.