PDA

View Full Version : multiple calendars; seperately sync?

CSO
06-28-2008, 04:33 PM
I have OS 4.5, with 2 email accts (BES/BES). I use BES for my work calendar stuff, but would like to sync my home/personal calendar to my BB on the 2nd calendar (BIS). I'm afraid to do it without specific guidance so as to not risk messing up my work BB calendar. Where can I learn how to sync/create the two calendars seperately?

thanks

focus88844
06-28-2008, 04:53 PM
honestly i dont think that is an option to have two seperate calendars on the same BB. the calendar entries will get all over the BB and then combine up, whenver you sync again with BES or BIS, everything would just sync all together.

CSO
06-28-2008, 05:35 PM
honestly i dont think that is an option to have two seperate calendars on the same BB. the calendar entries will get all over the BB and then combine up, whenver you sync again with BES or BIS, everything would just sync all together.

that's what I'm concerned about. However, what's the point of having a sepearate calendar for each email account on the BB?

CSO
06-29-2008, 06:50 PM
I have OS 4.5, with 2 email accts (BES/BES). I use BES for my work calendar stuff, but would like to sync my home/personal calendar to my BB on the 2nd calendar (BIS). I'm afraid to do it without specific guidance so as to not risk messing up my work BB calendar. Where can I learn how to sync/create the two calendars seperately?

thanks

Ok, figured it out myself, by careful, on edge trial and error. Now however I'm trying to figure out how to set one of the two calendars as the default calendar when I open the BB calendar program. Right now its defaulted to showing both calendars, and I have to hit menu, then switch calendars to view only one. Any thoughts?

conwawj
08-29-2008, 09:35 AM
How did you get the two calendars to sync seperately?