PDA

View Full Version : No pictures in HTML E-mail, help

jsincere
06-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Ok so i woke up this morning and I deleted my AOL email account, re-sent my service books, re activated my AOL e-mail and did a battery pull. OK so it seems like HTML is working on my phone since I got the new HTMl option under E-mail setting. I set it to Yes alllow HTML email and YES to autamatically retreaves images.

Now the problem.
I seem to be getting HTML email fine since I dont see any HTML code on some of my "new" email but I cant see any of the pictures at all. No pictures or fancy text... I was told that images dont autamatically appear anyways, that you still have to use the "Get Images" under menu button. The problem is I dont have that option under menu. I tried re doing the whole thing again, resend service books, battery pull and nothing. All I see is a big blank area where pictures where suppose to be loaded.

Any help would be highly apreciated.

MBW
06-29-2008, 01:27 PM
Are you somehow running O/S 4.5? That's a requirement for seeing HTML e-mails

jsincere
06-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Are you somehow running O/S 4.5? That's a requirement for seeing HTML e-mails

yes as you can tell from my user info box im running 4.5.0.42

benisntfunny
06-29-2008, 01:44 PM
Sorry if this is totally obvious but have you tried opening the menu and selecting "Get Images" ?

jsincere
06-29-2008, 01:49 PM
Guys thank you all for trying to assist me but i just figured it out... wow what a trip. Well i was fowarding some HTML e-mails from my wifes account over AOL Mobile on my BB ( Since i cant access my AOL e-mail on governemt computers) and apperantly when fowarding e-mail by aol mobile on your BB it removes all HTML code and pictures. making it all plain text and just leaving big gaps where the pictures are suppose to be. I went to my bank website and signed up for some newsletter stuff, and as soon enough i was getting full HTML e-mails with pictures and all. WOW

anyways thanks for trying to help out. This community is awsome.

THREAD CLOSED

DacyJ
06-29-2008, 04:44 PM
Wirelessly posted (By Super Blackberry)

No its still open

Chrscott22
06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
Wirelessly posted (By Super Blackberry)

No its still open

lol

styxgroupi
06-29-2008, 07:47 PM