PDA

View Full Version : Web Client on BB

dyzs
08-17-2005, 02:23 AM
Why can't I view/access the web client on the BB browser? I've tried this on the GSM and CDMA browsers but no luck. Any ideas?

tarq3
08-17-2005, 10:30 AM
on another note has anyone had any luck getting the poling time changed on when the Web Client goes out to pull mail in as it seems to pull roughly every 10min with Tmobile web client

Dawg
08-17-2005, 12:19 PM
I quit polling all but one account I forward everything else through gmail

penguin3107
08-17-2005, 01:20 PM
on another note has anyone had any luck getting the poling time changed on when the Web Client goes out to pull mail in as it seems to pull roughly every 10min with Tmobile web client

It's not a setting that can be changed by you. It is what it is.
Some users have reported a 15 minute or so polling interval, unless the web client actually finds mail... then it supposedly polls more often depending on how heavy the e-mail flow is. I use mail forwarding, so I can't speak to this out of personal experience.

deezmfnutz
08-17-2005, 04:46 PM
I quit polling all but one account I forward everything else through gmail

I am glad you finally saw the light, dawwwwwwwwwwgggggggghhhhhh!

WSB!

RIM - BBTECH
08-17-2005, 06:25 PM
The Polling time is around 15 minutes.
If you don't like the wait forward your messages.

Dawg
08-17-2005, 06:29 PM
I set up a gmail account that I never use for the for the forwarding so i dont get them in my inbox as well I am glad you finally saw the light, dawwwwwwwwwwgggggggghhhhhh!

WSB!

tarq3
08-18-2005, 09:41 PM
arg this kinda sucks. Forwarding is cOOl but i will have to sift threw the msg to see whom it is from as if i forward it will show coming from one of my accounts. They really need to work on that poling time. At least every 3-5min

dyzs
08-19-2005, 12:52 AM
Getting this back on topic, does anyone know why I can't access the web client on the BB?

Dawg
08-19-2005, 04:58 AM
when forwarded from gmail you still have the origianl address lines i dont even see that it has been forwardedarg this kinda sucks. Forwarding is cOOl but i will have to sift threw the msg to see whom it is from as if i forward it will show coming from one of my accounts. They really need to work on that poling time. At least every 3-5min