PDA

View Full Version : Missing All Certificates Please help

jsincere
07-04-2008, 04:06 PM
I just got a new BB8310 since i broke my old one and I uploaded my backs ups and upgraded to .46, Problem is now Im missing all the stock certificates that come logged on the phone and everytime I got to like aol.com or eaven to log into BIS it keeps bugging me with certificates problems... is there a way I can upload all the stock certificates to the device?

John Clark
07-04-2008, 04:25 PM
What does it say when it bugs you for a certificate? I wasn't aware that any certificates were necessary for any of that.

jsincere
07-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Its says " You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certificate is not trusted." and then i have 4 options. 1) Continue (wich just repeats the messege) 2) Close connection 3) View Certificate and 4) Trust certificate.

If i select 4 it then ask me for a "Key Store" password... and i dont know what that is..

John Clark
07-04-2008, 04:37 PM
You set your own keystore password. I just make mine "blackberry"

So, select "Trust" and then create a password.

jsincere
07-04-2008, 04:39 PM
ok cool I did that now i have to do it to almost every website i visit because im missing all the stock certificates that come on the phone.. anyways of just re uploading them? I tried DM no luck. cant find the .cod for it or file for that matter.

John Clark
07-04-2008, 04:43 PM
I have only the certificates needed for UMA and I never see those prompts. Not sure why you're getting them. I don't know of a way to get them all back.

jsincere
07-04-2008, 04:45 PM
ok thats cool thanks for trying to help. Ill hacking at it..hehe

EDIT: what is "code mudule group properties" ??