PDA

View Full Version : Is Remo Sync Cheap and Best Alternative to Black Berry

cellslayer
07-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Did you know there is cheap and far more better alternative to black berry? ya i was using black berry before and one of my friend said me about this application which cost less than $10 called remo sync which almost offer many functionality of blackberry that too on any low end GSM and CDMA mobiles which supports GPRS... any way its already 3 weeks i am using it and i am finding it more better than black berry and i like the features of the application if any one here is using this app please comment and you can get Remo Sync here
remoba.com

n3kuh
07-08-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm not sure if you are able to advertise other products here. So go away.

cellslayer
07-08-2008, 10:49 PM
hmmmmm nopes i am not advertising i recently started using this app so i wanted to know what others say!!! any way if mods think it as advertisment they can delete it :-)

zerog46
07-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Wirelessly posted (BB 8330)

Nope nothing beats a BlackBerry.

takeshi
07-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Did you know there is cheap and far more better alternative to black berry?
Considering that the stability of the BB devices are the biggest selling point to me, no...

Please at least explain "better" to us. "Cheaper" seems to be the only the only thing that you have explained that would make it "better" so far. Have you posted an actual review anywhere?

Johnny909
07-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Forget remosync:

Remosync (http://www.remosync.org/)'

(n)

Dawg
07-09-2008, 10:12 AM
This would make it a no go for me

Is it secure?
At the moment, not really! The server (when run in client server mode) will only allow incoming network connections from a specified list of IP addresses, however, when files are copied over the network they are not encrypted in any way. Encryption or perhaps the use of an external copying program such as scp will come later.

cellslayer
07-10-2008, 12:04 AM
@<hidden>

it is not remosync.org that is not the site

remoba.com you can find it here and it is in the top deck of verizon

remomail and
remosync

cellslayer
07-10-2008, 12:52 AM
@<hidden> Dawq Is it secure?
At the moment, not really! The server (when run in client server mode) will only allow incoming network connections from a specified list of IP addresses, however, when files are copied over the network they are not encrypted in any way. Encryption or perhaps the use of an external copying program such as scp will come later.

Yes it is secure it uses SSL thats y i am using it see the below link

remoba.com/remosync.html

and i can challenge you it is far more better thab BB compared to cost and service

Johnny909
07-10-2008, 08:26 AM
@<hidden>

it is not remosync.org that is not the site

remoba.com you can find it here and it is in the top deck of verizon

remomail and
remosync

Whatever.

Dawg
07-10-2008, 08:41 AM
@<hidden> Dawq Is it secure?

Yes it is secure it uses SSL thats y i am using it see the below link

remoba.com/remosync.html

and i can challenge you it is far more better thab BB compared to cost and service

That was from the site above ding bat! I guarantee you its is far from being anything as good as a BB