PDA

View Full Version : unable to receive ALL Emails

hartprods
07-14-2008, 05:32 PM
i use a curve...i also use outlook on my laptop. i have set my curve to recieve both mail from my mail server ( where my site is hosted ) and from gmail...i get all gmails...but onloy part of my outlook ones on my blackberry...i cant seem to find in outlook where to tell it to leave stuff there...anyone help...so for all the technical jargon....i am a nube..as my son says

djm2
07-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Tools->Email Accoounts->Change existing account->{Select account}->More Settings->Advanced

Once you drill down this far, you can then check "Leave a copy of messages on the server" and specify the number of days that you want to leave them sit there.

P.S. Welcome.

hartprods
07-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Tools->Email Accoounts->Change existing account->{Select account}->More Settings->Advanced

Once you drill down this far, you can then check "Leave a copy of messages on the server" and specify the number of days that you want to leave them sit there.

P.S. Welcome.
thanks so very much...i looked all day...i switched to office 2007 and could not find it. thank you for your time.
sh

takeshi
07-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Hitting F1 in Outlook (or using the Help menu) will take you to help. I was able to get instructions as the first hit when searching for "leave messages".