PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Find a Service Book Entry for IPPP

droctii
10-17-2004, 02:36 AM
I'm a T-Mo user who is currently roaming in the Caribbean.

Today I signed up for myblackberry.us service. When I use Hotviewer and Webviewer from Reqwirelss, i get the message in the subject header:
Cannot Find a Service Book Entry for IPPP.

Any ideas?>

Inphektion
10-19-2004, 03:06 PM
I think you need to login to thier site and resend the service book to your device... but don't know if you can do that when roaming...

spysonic
10-20-2004, 09:29 AM
I had this problem when I first got my BB 3 weeks ago. I also installed Reqwirelss and got the message about the missing IPPP service book.

Firstly are you on a corporate BES Network? If so, you need to speak with your IT department regarding enabling MDS on your BES which will give you the service book. Once I synched up my BB with my work computer I got IPPP service book.

If you are not on a BES, you should be able to log into your BWC and re-send the service books to your handheld. It doesn't matter even if you are on a BES, just log into your BWC (or create your account) and re-send the service books.

T-Mobile BWC link

https://webclient.blackberry.net/WebMail/Window.jsp?site=tmo

Keep in mind if you are on a BES, your IT policy might not allow it. My IT policy does not allow me to install any third party software so installing Reqwireless corrupted my Policy files on my BB and removed my browser. Only after I re-synched everything did I get my browser back.

Inka
08-26-2006, 06:51 PM
If you found a solution, please let me know. I have the same problem.

I'm a T-Mo user who is currently roaming in the Caribbean.

Today I signed up for myblackberry.us service. When I use Hotviewer and Webviewer from Reqwirelss, i get the message in the subject header:
Cannot Find a Service Book Entry for IPPP.

Any ideas?>

A3SC
08-26-2006, 09:15 PM
You can request service books from on your handheld.
Options>Advanced options>Host Routing Table>Click on track wheel and select 'Register Now'.
((8700 menus))
That should work.

lhon
09-05-2007, 09:19 PM
You can request service books from on your handheld.
Options>Advanced options>Host Routing Table>Click on track wheel and select 'Register Now'.
((8700 menus))
That should work.

HI, I own a BB7290 T MObile and I have Problem coz My phone always show me this kind of note:"Your device does not currently have any Browser configuration Service Book"....Can Anybody help me to figure it out? Or on how to do it?thanks in advance!