PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my BB

jooncooper
07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
My BB has been playing up for sometime so i need help. It wont come on again and only flashes the red light at the top and the white light at the screen comes up briefly as if it's gonna come up but wouldnt. I couldnt wipe with JL Cmder cos it wouldnt connect to my BB. I also tried reloading the OS but got this message each time "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation" and my PC also complains that a USB device attached to it has malfunctioned.

I am really confused and dont know what else to do. Can anyone help with this. Nothing i do seem to be working.

CaneCorso05@yahoo.com
07-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Did you drop it, get it damp? Ususally this happens under physical damage reasons.

JSanders
07-22-2008, 03:39 PM
My BB has been playing up for sometime so i need help. It wont come on again and only flashes the red light at the top and the white light at the screen comes up briefly as if it's gonna come up but wouldnt. I couldnt wipe with JL Cmder cos it wouldnt connect to my BB. I also tried reloading the OS but got this message each time "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation" and my PC also complains that a USB device attached to it has malfunctioned.

I am really confused and dont know what else to do. Can anyone help with this. Nothing i do seem to be working.

That error means your BB is not getting enough power coming from your USB port. Try aother USB port, and be certain you are not connected to a hub (you need to plug the USB cable direct to the PC) and unplug any other USB peripherals you have attached and try again.

NickfromIL
07-22-2008, 03:41 PM
Also, most of the time the USB ports in the front of the tower do not have enough power, make sure it is one in the back.