PDA

View Full Version : Game connection issues

2dfx
07-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Wirelessly posted

Hey all,

I loaded a game on my 8700g that requires an internet connection. Despite granting this game permissions, it gives me 'The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy.

I have resent service books etc, this has happened on multiple OS versions. Now here's the thing - I bought this BB used and I am on BIS. This ISN'T on a BES or any other corporate garbage.

Would there possibly be an old IT policy still on here, and if so, how would I go about removing it?

2dfx
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Wirelessly posted

Hey all,

I loaded a game on my 8700g that requires an internet connection. Despite granting this game permissions, it gives me 'The application has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy.

I have resent service books etc, this has happened on multiple OS versions. Now here's the thing - I bought this BB used and I am on BIS. This ISN'T on a BES or any other corporate garbage.

Would there possibly be an old IT policy still on here, and if so, how would I go about removing it?

Yeah 2dfx, go ahead and use JL cmder to wipe that old IT policy. Let me know if it works!

2dfx
07-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Yeah 2dfx, go ahead and use JL cmder to wipe that old IT policy. Let me know if it works!

Worked great 2dfx, thanks!

2dfx
07-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Worked great 2dfx, thanks!

Anytime 2dfx.