PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly BB stops receiving email in 3 out of 4 accounts?

ida78ster
08-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi,

I have been using my BB for about 5 months with no problems. I have 4 email accounts altogether. 1 Gmail and 3 work account from the same ISP. I am not using BES, its just a normal ISP address.

2 days ago one of my ISP address stop receiving mail. SO yesterday I resent my service book, switch off my mobile & take of the battery a few times and even called my phone provider for help. After that, i couldn't receive any email from 3 of my emails but only 1 of my work account. It got worse.

So i know its not the network. My phone provider tried sending sending service book from their site several times and i did not receive anything. Now

- Gmail not working
-2 work ISP address not working.

The stupid thing is that the 1 work ISP address i have is working and it basically have the same configuration as the other 2!! Yes i can't receive the other 2??

What should i do? Why did it suddenly stop working? I didn't change anything at all??

NickfromIL
08-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I would try removing those accounts from your BIS site, wait about 15 mins, and add them again.

ida78ster
08-06-2008, 07:30 PM
OK, i will do that right now.

Thanks

ezrunner
08-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Wirelessly posted (off to see the wizard)

Perhaps accts became unvalidated? Removing and readding would validate them or ypou could go in and revalidate password

ida78ster
08-06-2008, 09:35 PM
OK,

Now i can receive email from my GMail.

But i still can't receive emails from 2 of my ISP (work) email.