PDA

View Full Version : repair in oc/la, cali

devlol
08-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Does anyone know of a repair shop for a blackberry in the orange county or los angeles area in california?

Basically I tried to take apart my blackberry to replace the lens that goes over the lcd because it cracked. LOL I failed at putting the adhesive on the new lens and then failed to put it back together correctly. So now I have gaps, a cracked lcd lens, the seal on the face plate -> lens is also semi-missing.. I have a weird frankenberry phone. I'd like to restore it to it's natural beauty :(

:/ I've been calling local cell phone stores but none of them seem to do any kind of repairs.

Thanks in advance.

ricpac
08-07-2008, 01:43 PM
You know I'm not from the OC (where CC's at) but I'm bumpin' this thread up to save your FrankenBerry! SOS!

BTW, for repairs, it's best to contact Steve from HorizonWirelessOnline but the shop's in Canada.

syemails@yahoo.com
08-27-2008, 07:24 PM
There Is A Place In Los Angeles Called Dialnet. They Do Repair On All Phones. They Fixed My Broken Blackberry Curve Screen And Charge Port While I Waited. You Can Try Them At 323-651-5555 - They Are Very Professioinal And Reasonable. Hope This Helps!