PDA

View Full Version : Blackberrystuff ???

tonyshaw
08-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Any one know what happen to Blackberrystuff. I tried login to site but seems its no longer exsist.

jsconyers
08-11-2008, 11:59 AM
BlackBerryStuff.com is now known as PDAKing.com. Visit their site @<hidden> Official BlackBerry Accessories Store - Batteries, Charger, Cases, Bold. (http://www.PDAKing.com) and it says formerly known as BlackBerryStuff.com. I hope that helps.

techcrazy
08-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes very true. I got e-mail from their sales rep that blackberrystuff has been changed to PDAKing.com.

chris.williams
10-07-2008, 05:11 AM
It took me hours to search about blackberrystuff but I am more confused now. My purchasing department want me to to purchase my department blackberry cases from pdaking.com while this post says this is fommy. what is the difference? Please help..

techcrazy
10-07-2008, 09:09 AM
It took me hours to search about blackberrystuff but I am more confused now. My purchasing department want me to to purchase my department blackberry cases from pdaking.com while this post says this is fommy. what is the difference? Please help..

Well they are from same company. Wish you had search any of these website for 15 minutes.....