PDA

View Full Version : BIS signature

Moonshadow
08-24-2008, 09:23 AM
Wirelessly posted (8100 Pearl)

I am with Telus and have just set up my BIS account.

I have been trying to change by email signature from the default one. When I go through my email setup on my BB I can go into edit mode for my account and change a few things and can see my signature. There doesn't seem to be a way to edit it. When I click on help this is what I get.

You can add a signature for your BlackBerry® email address and any integrated email addresses that you have added to the BlackBerry® Internet Service. Your signature appears at the end of email messages that you send from your BlackBerry device.

You can view your signature on your BlackBerry device, but you cannot change your signature on the device by logging in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site or changing the email options from the message list on the device.

To change your signature, you must log in to the BlackBerry Internet Service web site using the browser on your computer or use the email setup application on your device.

This doesn't seem to make sense!!

If there is anyone out there who knows how to do this on Telus, it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Foxglove
08-24-2008, 09:26 AM
You need to go here from your pc.

BlackBerry Internet Service (http://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=telus)

Dubdub
08-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Log into your carrier's BIS site and click on edit each account that you have set up. There you will find the signature block.

Moonshadow
08-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks Folks.... worked like a charm!