PDA

View Full Version : App Error 200???

bellagirl
09-09-2008, 10:08 PM
THis has happened twice now tonight!! And this is not the first time it's happened. Out of the blue I go to use my BB and my screen is white with the exception of very small font of App Error 200 and a link to reset with no other options.

What is this?? I have no choice but to reset so I do, and when I do, all of my passwords have been deleted from my Yahoo IM and Gmail. My handheld as a lock on it, as does my password keeper program, so I am VERY confused. Trying not to get paranoid, but my ex has a history of hacking my PC and at the very same time I got my first App Error 200 tonight, my cookies had beenb deleted off my PC from a remote location. Soo....someone please tell me that the BB is as secure as I THINK it is supposed to be and this error issue is totally irrelevant to my PC issues. At the same time, I WOULD like to know what is going on with this App Error.

TIA!

John Clark
09-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Have you added any 3rd party applications or themes?

bellagirl
09-09-2008, 10:20 PM
No not lately....It's been probably about two weeks since I added Yahoo Go, but if that was the cause, would the error take this long to show up?

John Clark
09-09-2008, 10:41 PM
It might be a good time to upgrade the OS on the device.

bellagirl
09-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks, will do!