PDA

View Full Version : pocket mac issues

blackberry0405
09-14-2008, 03:15 AM
hi

so i have pocket mac and i have no trouble uploading apps onto my pearl, however when it comes to deleting them it simply wont.

any advice?

Heavy Fluid
09-14-2008, 11:08 AM
From what I can tell from reading about PocketMac, you can't delete them. I am not sure on this, but I think that is what it is. Not sure how you do it to delete them, you may have to wipe your BB and start again.

WFLDEng611
09-15-2008, 01:54 PM
If you are trying to delete the apps using PM, that may not work. But you should be able to delete them right from the BB without having to do a wipe. Your other option would be to find a friend that has a windows box and remove it via the DM, or install windows on your mac and remove it via DM.

PocketMac_Anne
09-17-2008, 08:08 AM
Hi,

PocketMac for BlackBerry can only uninstall apps that were installed using PocketMac for BlackBerry.

If these apps were installed using PocketMac, may I suggest you contact our support team directly at the web site below so that they can assist you directly?

Thank you,

Anne

Lord Palmerston
09-17-2008, 10:19 AM
If you are trying to delete the apps using PM, that may not work. But you should be able to delete them right from the BB without having to do a wipe. Your other option would be to find a friend that has a windows box and remove it via the DM, or install windows on your mac and remove it via DM.

This is what I've been doing. In fact, recently I've been doing all of my sideloading via my roommate's PC. PocketMac just isn't doing it for me.

ricpac
09-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Try this: How do I delete applications from my BlackBerry? - BlackBerryFAQ (http://blackberryfaq.com/index.php/How_do_I_delete_applications_from_my_BlackBerry%3F)

WFLDEng611
09-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Are you logged into your Mac as admin