PDA

View Full Version : New user (Task List)

JNY30
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi all, I just got my blackberry a few days and feel that I have learned a lot. I want to have a task list. I figured I would be able to have one in my tasks application, but I cannot view them once I create them. I can, however, enter a task and have it appear on my calendar... I suppose my question is, how do I make it appear in the tasks application?

eurobred
09-15-2008, 02:52 PM
im not sure if its different on the 8330, but i have a 8320 and when i open my tasks, i enter one, it shoes up in both tasks and the calender.
when you open a new task what do you do? do you set it to appear by date?

JNY30
09-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I open it, start a new task. If I put a date in it will show up on the calendar only. Like when I open the task application it is totally empty. Nothing shows up in there, it is so bizzarr. I have some people over for football and we are playing with it now... Someone help a sister out! : )

JNY30
09-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Never mind! I figured it out after much playing!! Apparently I needed to go into filters and double click on personal to show all my tasks... odd... but it works now.

The BlackBerry Kid
09-16-2008, 08:53 AM
welcome, congrats on purchase and on figureing it out, that is the worst feeling when you don't know why you can't do something on your berry.