PDA

View Full Version : How to edit Addresses

CaNiBuS
09-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I just got a new Blackberry 7510 from my new job. It belonged to an old employee.

She has 110 addresses, some of them I need to salvage, but some of them I want to keep. I dont want to import all 110 of them into my Outlook, delete the ones I dont want and then push them back. I also have a lot of contacts in Outlook, and I dont want to push them all into my Blackberry.

Is there an application that will let me selectively delete and add contacts to and from my Blackberry?

Oh, also, when I did import my Address book into Outlook, I noticed it didnt pull over my DC numbers, why?

Also, my BB is at 3.7, is that something I can upgrade myself?

!SexyChica!
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
U can go to www.nextel.com/blackberry for the upgrade in software. As far as the addresses u will have to delete the ones u dont want from the bb or sync and then delete. I am not sure about the DC #'s but I think it is a field mapping issue on ur desktop manager. I am not at my PC right now to get the steps.

Nextel User
09-11-2005, 02:57 PM
you can add a new contacts folder to outlook and point the desktop client to only sync with that folder!

dkmadrid
09-11-2005, 08:13 PM
I don't see the problem with uploading all to your PC Outlook and deleting from there. It would most certainly be quicker than trying the same activity from your handheld device.