PDA

View Full Version : Truncated Email

ccanning
09-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi,

I have been using blackberries for almost two years now and over the weekend, my blackberry started displaying all my emails as

__________ Truncated XXXX bytes _______________.

I get the email header information and that line only. Does anyone know what this is? How to remedy it? To me, my blackberry is practically useless without proper email support. Any/all help would be greatly appreciated.

ccanning
09-12-2005, 02:43 PM
I just received an automated updated and now my email is working. If anybody knows what happened, I would really like to know. My provider is Cingular.

jax
09-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Sounds like the option to download more of the message when you reach the end of the first block was turned off. In the message application go to General Options and set Auto More to Yes. I think that you must have had it set to 'No' for some time.

Sorry - ignore this post. I misread your message!

dkmadrid
09-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Sounds like the option to download more of the message when you reach the end of the first block was turned off. In the message application go to General Options and set Auto More to Yes. I think that you must have had it set to 'No' for some time.

Sorry - ignore this post. I misread your message!

I have always been under the assumption that there was a limit to the amount of a message that you would be able to view from the handheld. I have received this message a number of times. I have the Auto More option set to Yes. If it is possible to be able to view all the contents of a large message, I'd appreciate a solution to that.