PDA

View Full Version : vista and bb aps bugs?

littleman
10-03-2008, 11:00 AM
Wirelessly posted

This might not be the right place for this post but I'm a 8310 user and easir for me and other users to find in this forum then others while needing help. I run dual boot so I can jump back and forth but try everything first on vista. I haven't been here long but have seen a lot of problems with vista. Thought a post with known issues and fixes if there are any would help the vista user on here.

Dm 4.6 have had some upgrade problems.

Jl commander had to use powercmd to run it through cmd-dos

That's all I've ran into for now. Anyone have anything else?

holden
10-03-2008, 11:06 AM
Wirelessly posted

I run dual boot so I can jump back and forth but try everything first on vista. I haven't been here long but have seen a lot of problems with vista. Thought a post with known issues and fixes if there are any would help the vista user on here.
Dm 4.6 have had some upgrade problems.

Jl commander had to use powercmd to run it through cmd-dos

That's all I've ran into for now. Anyone have anything else?

Thanks for the post. All us xp users who are trying to help the vista users are at a loss on some of the issues. I was trying to see if a user could run JLcommander in companbility mode but it did not work.
At least powercmd can run it. :smile:

Pretty soon, we will all have to try Vista out unless they can pry xp out of our hands... (ie: no support):razz:

H.

littleman
10-03-2008, 11:20 AM
Wirelessly posted

Well I'm new to blackberry but not new to firmware and other fixs. Run into same problems with the psp for my son. I hope this will help and people will help and let us know what aps work and don't work with vista for our bb