PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Windows vs Blackberry?

print2
10-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi, I realize that this is not the best place to ask these questions, but I’m a business owner and I’m trying to drill down on what is best Windows Mobile or Blackberry? It’s a question that just keeps coming up, Windows Mobile user’s rate Windows and Blackberry users rate Blackberry’s. Does anyone have and run both?
If Blackberry is the way forward what model is the best?

Go easy guy’s I’m just trying to find out what device is going to be best for our sales agents.

Regards

Print2group

penguin3107
10-04-2008, 12:07 PM
You need to explain what your needs are.
Nobody can possibly recommend a device for you without knowing how you intend to use it.

JSanders
10-04-2008, 12:10 PM
**moved to the BlackBerry versus... section.**

I would also recommend that you read some threads there.

print2
10-04-2008, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the advice. Moving now!

GrandMstrBud
10-18-2008, 11:36 PM
If your looking to lock down and/or control your employee's phones then a BlackBerry would be much better but if not then the WM would work for you.

Dubdub
04-20-2009, 06:57 AM
As Penguin mentioned, we really need to know more about your requirements and how you plan to implement the device into your company. Is it just for you or for x number of employees? Security requirements? Usage requirements? Budget restrictions? What will the device(s) be used for, email, web, calender, etc.?

penguin3107
04-20-2009, 07:33 AM
This thread is six months old and the OP never came back. Not sure why you're resurrecting this now.