PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Media Net Stuff

whleong
10-04-2008, 09:12 PM
How do we delete those Media Net stuff from our Blackberry? It's in the browser and applications like Shop Theme, Shop Music, Comunity etc....

barbwyr
10-04-2008, 09:17 PM
You can't...they are pushed by AT&T to the phone when it registers on the network. Best you can do is hide them. zhighlight the icon then hit menu then hide.

whleong
10-04-2008, 09:30 PM
Assuming I am going to switch carrier, how do I get rid of them?

barbwyr
10-04-2008, 09:51 PM
If you switch carriers I think you will then be able to just delete them and they won't reappear, but I am not sure how to do that. I believe they are service books but I am not sure. Someone will pop in to confirm this I am sure, but being Saturday, most people are out having fun.

Edit: Just answered it myself. They are service books titled Media Mall. Under Options>Advanced Options>Service Books... you wil see them.

rambo47
10-05-2008, 10:24 AM
I just hide them. If you delete them, at some point they just come back as AT&T pushes new service books to you. That would happen any time you need to switch devices or re-register with the network.

Johnny909
10-05-2008, 12:14 PM
I created a new folder and put all that stuff in the new folder, then put the floder in the last place in the icon page. Never have to see that stuff again.
Good luck