PDA

View Full Version : An easy way to add a lot of bookmarks?

stonent
10-21-2004, 09:35 AM
I'm one of the people that configures the Blackberries where I work and was trying to figure out if there was an easy way to load bookmarks onto them without e-mailing them and adding them on at a time.

We have a company directory that we can access from the Blackberries in the browser but it has to be manually added. I would like to be able to load bookmarks just as easily as we can add contacts.

Is this possible or do you know of an easier way than manually typing them in on the Blackberry or emailing them?

(We are using Nextel 7510 and Tmobile 7230's mainly.)

(And I did search but didn't find anything useful)

Inphektion
10-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Nope... no easy way...
best i can tell you is put them all on one, back just them up to an .ipd and then restore on the others.

Bratag
10-25-2004, 03:36 PM
You could just email the bookmarks file to them and then just bookmark em as you browse them - not ideal I know

w1cked
01-08-2005, 06:11 PM
create an html file with links to the sites and put it on a web server.... then you can just load up that page... i can offer you the hosting of that page if you need.

r1_rydah
01-09-2005, 08:18 PM
create an html file with links to the sites and put it on a web server.... then you can just load up that page... i can offer you the hosting of that page if you need.

That's exactly what I did. You have all your bookmarks availble anywhere you have a internet connection