PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Shortcuts Question-- Easy way to change profiles or get to msgs?

ShaneToronto
09-16-2005, 04:47 PM
Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to go directly to the messages screen from the home screen without having to scroll to the icon and clicking?

Also, any quick way to change profiles without going into profiles and choosing? I change my profile multiple times daily and it can be a pain.

THanks.

AlohaDan
09-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if there is a shortcut to go directly to the messages screen from the home screen without having to scroll to the icon and clicking?

Also, any quick way to change profiles without going into profiles and choosing? I change my profile multiple times daily and it can be a pain.

THanks.

On home screen, hit "M" key for Messages, and F for proFiles (keyboard shortcuts...if that's what you're looking for)

ShaneToronto
09-16-2005, 06:51 PM
yeah, it was. I was hoping there was another way other than actually clicking the icon on the home screen, but I suppose that is my best option. Thank you.

I supopse I also have to deactivate dialing form the home screen. I hate turning that feature off because when you click the phone buttom at the top of the rim and enter phone mode, it defaults to searching the phone book for the letter you press instead of dialing the number. Clicking phone, then scrolling up to the number line and then dialing seems so much more laborious. I suppose I am just being a baby though. ;)

thanks again.

Dawg
09-16-2005, 07:13 PM
set hot keys for the number you want to dial i use d for dad m for mom and so on