PDA

View Full Version : Sent Folder on Mac, emails not showing up

nez
10-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Hi Guys,

I have a client that uses a 8830 on the BIS network and when they send email from the device it does not show up on their "sent folder" in their email program on the Mac.

On the same device we tested it out with her Gmail account, and the emails sent from the bb showed in the Gmail sent folder on gmail.com

We figure this is a company server issue, but I dont know squat about it so I'd figure I'd ask you guys. I hope this is the proper forum to ask in.

Thanks for your help!

mitchmcpeake
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Hey, im not sure if i can help you but i need help getting my blackberry 8800 series working, the JVM error 513 is popping up and it says reset but i press it and it does ntohing how do i get it to work ?

akosnitzky
11-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 8830)

What type of program. If it is a stand alone outlook type program, it will not work. The user will have to establish an acct to BCC and a forwarding rule.
The person can also get a desktop redirector if he or she chooses.

akosnitzky
11-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 8830)

Hey, im not sure if i can help you but i need help getting my blackberry 8800 series working, the JVM error 513 is popping up and it says reset but i press it and it does ntohing how do i get it to work ?

Pull out your battery with the device on and place back and see if that solves your problem