PDA

View Full Version : stay with teh bb fam?

rockme
10-30-2008, 12:26 AM
I need a new phoen.Current pearl 8100 is dying..I was wondering.I dont have the internet package on my phone so Im limited but should I stay with the BB fam?

Do they make Bold for Tmo?

Help guys!

olly666
10-30-2008, 12:42 AM
I need a new phoen.Current pearl 8100 is dying..I was wondering.I dont have the internet package on my phone so Im limited but should I stay with the BB fam?

Do they make Bold for Tmo?

Help guys!
I would strongly advise you to get a "BlackBerry plan" from T-Mobile. $19.99 for unlimited internet and email / $10 (I believe) for only email.

Whether or not having a BlackBerry without the correct plan is worth it is really your call, especially considering you are already using a device without a bb plan...

Most users (myself included) will tell you to get a plan, as a BlackBerry is severely limited in functions without one.

The "BOLD" is only available from AT&T stateside, but that doesn't stop from purchasing one and unlocking it, and then using it on T-Mobile.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

hnsimpson
10-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Wirelessly posted (8310 AT&T)

Be sure that whatever you do wind up with has a spellcheck feature.

-simpson

badabing79
10-30-2008, 07:06 AM

-simpson

LMAO :)

akosnitzky
10-30-2008, 08:05 AM

-simpson

Agreed

rambo47
10-30-2008, 08:35 AM
T-Mobile has the best deals in the business as far as data plans. If you want to use something cheaper like the tzones plan for $5.99 then a Blackberry is probably not your best choice. Maybe a Palm Treo or some Nokia phone would be a better choice. Without the Blackberry Data Plan you miss a lot of the magic of Blackberry.

I've used (and still sometimes do) Treos (680, 750), Nokias (E90, E71, N95) and some others on T-Mobile, no problem. Tzones for $5.99 was all I needed since I didn't care about streaming media. I ported to AT&T to get the Blackberry Bold.:)