PDA

View Full Version : BIS send email from 8830 never shows in Outlook sent mail

denden
10-31-2008, 07:57 AM
Hello

I'm using aol IMAP mail and using outlook 2003 as a client. Whenever I send from my blackberry it never shows in outlook and it seems that i cant sync it in any way.

Anyone know how to get the sent emails from the phone into outlook?

Thanks

evilblade
10-31-2008, 10:42 AM
If you are using "Desktop Redirector", in Blackberry desktop manager section email --> advanced, checkbox next to "Save a copy of message sent from my device to the email application on my computer".

If you are not using "Desktop Redirector", wait for another answer :)

Good luck
Cheers

Dubdub
10-31-2008, 07:12 PM
Email doesn't sync. About all you can do is set up the BCC option in BIS which will send a copy to you - both the email client and the BB. Then you will have to move it to the sent folder. I don't know of any way to get it directly in the sent folder from BIS>

Kcorbett
11-01-2008, 03:55 PM
You can do the above, and then set up a message rule to automatically move those messages to you sent folder in outlook.

Also, follow the directions in this thread to avoid duplicating your messages on your blackberry (it references gmail, but will still work for your aol)
http://www.blackberryforums.com/general-blackberry-discussion/54675-how-prevent-g-mail-sent-items-being-sent-your-handheld.html