PDA

View Full Version : Preventing scratching with belt clip?

kdrweez
11-10-2008, 02:13 AM
Wirelessly posted

I used to have an ATT belt clip for my 8820, and now I have one for my Bold. The problem is, taking it in and out frequently gets the bottom (by the carrier logo) really scratched up quickly. Any ideas to prevent this or at least delay it a little? I have an Invisible Shield on my Bold, but it doesn't cover that part :(

Horizon Wireless
11-10-2008, 02:15 AM
Wirelessly posted

I used to have an ATT belt clip for my 8820, and now I have one for my Bold. The problem is, taking it in and out frequently gets the bottom (by the carrier logo) really scratched up quickly. Any ideas to prevent this or at least delay it a little? I have an Invisible Shield on my Bold, but it doesn't cover that part :(

If i were you. Id try the seidio clip. Its very good and has a nice felt matterial on the inside.

mgerbasio
11-10-2008, 03:23 AM
You may also want to look into invisishield, they have a clear plastic protector that covers the housing.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield (http://www.zagg.com/)

Regards-Michael G.

Superh3ro
11-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Wirelessly posted

Try getting a full body protection, that's what I have on my bold its keeps it scratch free

See here:
www.bodyguardz.com

Just go to the phone section and ull find the bold

kjjb0204
11-10-2008, 09:29 AM
I've always used Seidio's rubberized holsters with no protection on the device itself. No metal or rough spots on the clip, so doesn't scratch at all.

takeshi
11-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Full body kit and the OEM leather holster seem to work for me.