PDA

View Full Version : Telus 8830 Losing Enterprise Activation


SPMcgraw
11-12-2008, 03:13 PM
We currently have 4 Blackberries running on our BES (3 Telus 8830's & 1 Bell Curve).

One of the 8830's works fine for a week then every Friday or Saturday it loses it's enterprise activation and stops receiving e-mails.

On Monday, I set an activation password, wipe the device and reactivate. At first I thought it may have something to do with the device running a 4.5 OS so I switched devices to one that was running the factory OS and the same thing happens.

This only happens with this one user. The other three work fine with no issues at all.

I am running Exchange 2007 SP1 and BES 4.1.6.10