PDA

View Full Version : Best way to view Excel data in Email on Blackberry?

Kctom
11-13-2008, 07:16 AM
Hello. I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on how to view data (statistics) that I have in Excel and would paste into an Outlook email which would then be viewed on my Blackberry. I have Desktop Mgr 4.6 and a 4.5 version OS. I have tried both the HTML enabled setting for email on my BB and without it enabled.

When I do it now the columns are all out of alignment or wrap around to a second line. I'm not sure how to decrease or increase the space between columns. I have tried to use different types of email formats (HTML, RTF, Plain Text) and different types of pasting (special). Nothing seems to work.

I have downloaded some 3rd party applications (Beamberry and Smartview), but haven't seen an improvement yet.

I have attached an example of the data and configuration that I'm looking for. I have pasted this data to Word from Excel. I'm just looking to paste the data on the Word doc into an Outlook email and have it look good when reading on a BB (Outlook email). Not all out of alignment and wrapping rows etc.

Hopefully, someone has an idea or has ran into this issue. I have spent several hours trying to get this to work.

Thanks,

TM

Dubdub
11-13-2008, 09:12 AM
OS 4.5 has DocsToGo which should be allow you to open and edit Word and Excel. Another app, eOffice should also do the same things. IMHO, the screen is just too small to be reasonably productive.