PDA

View Full Version : Questions about a 7250

TheRealPorkchop
11-18-2008, 12:59 AM
I bought one of these things (7250) a long time ago...well about a year or so ago, used. I bought it off Ebay and to the best of my knowledge the phone is fine, now.

I had a problem with the scroll thing on the side...it would jump all over the screen but contact cleaner fixed that right up. I've had battery problems however...even an extended life battery doesn't seem to really hold up. There is no service on this phone...I've never had service on it.

My question, now that I've started reading around here, is will this BlackBerry 7250 do what my current Alltel Razor will do and then some? I can't figure out how to put pictures onto my BB like I can the Razor. I can't figure out how to add anything to it like I can the Razor. I've updated the firmware the latest I could find for it though.

I'm use to what my Razor will do, so I want a BlackBerry that will do that much plus more. Will I be happy with a 7250 for this purpose or should I hunt something better like a Curve?

Also, do you have to have a data plan to use one of these if you just want the phone features? Or does not having a data plan effect text messages?

akosnitzky
11-18-2008, 07:55 AM
Wirelessly posted (Verizon 8830)

7250 does not have an external memory card and limited memory compared with newer devices. Good device for email but not for pictures.