PDA

View Full Version : Keep Storm or give it up?

bolivar
11-20-2008, 12:28 PM
hi ive had the b b storm for 3days im undecided to keep it or not can anyone convince me to keep it or go back to the normal phones such as nokia or samsungs

CO_BBTechie
11-20-2008, 12:34 PM
If it doesn't suit your needs, nobody else can convince you to keep it. You may wish to create a pro/con list and just weight the options. I myself would never make such a decision based on what somebody told me. If you have the device, you have the tool in hand to make that decision... you have only to make it.

bolivar
11-20-2008, 12:39 PM
many thanks for your reply i think i will have to give myself more time with this phone as im new to blackberry

CO_BBTechie
11-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Good call. Three days just isn't enough time IMO. You should have a minimum of two weeks to evaluate while still being able to return the device to the carrier for a refund. You may or may not be on the hook for a "restocking fee" if you choose to return it.

takeshi
11-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't understand the point of posts like this... You're the best person to decide if something's right for you or not. How is someone who knows nothing about your needs/wants going to know any better?

Definitely give it a couple of weeks or however long your carrier gives you to try out your device.