PDA

View Full Version : Curve and Contacts problem

jshrum
11-26-2008, 03:33 PM
Hello,

I have a user in our environment (BES and Lotus Notes) with a BB Curve and it just refuses to sync the contacts. In total, we have 51 other Curves that all (to my knowledge) sync without issue, but this one does not. In fact, there's actually something funny going on with this one. The user came to me to tell me that his contacts weren't present. When he handed it to me, it had one on it. He said it was the only one that appeared (he has approximately 50) and that even it wasn't filled in correctly. He had "updated" the one on the handheld himself with the missing information. Now the strange part...he had "updated" that one contact with an additional piece of information (cell phone number) that is NOT in his Lotus contact information (still isn't) and when I do a hard reset and wipe the handheld and set it back up, it all comes up just fine except for the contacts (which again only has the one entry...and HAS the additional cell phone number). That tells me that the device isn't truly "wiped" when a hard reset is done. I've checked his PIM setting on the BES...they're exactly like everyone elses.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thank you in advance...

Jeff