PDA

View Full Version : Having Connection Problem

Kamau
12-06-2008, 08:39 PM

This is a shot of my home screen. Please notice the lightly shady section at the top of the screen (that runs through the time), as this is my problem.
It just popped up ah hour or so ago. I had just downloaded Berry411 (if that makes any difference), and it came up a short time after I had installed it. I am also now not able to connect with the internet. I uninstalled it, but the connection problem still exists. The screen, after a minute or two, says unable to connect, and to contact my service provider.
I am running OS 4.5 (.102), have 4 bars of signal strength and have done a battery pull.
Any suggestions as to what to do next?

jsconyers
12-06-2008, 08:41 PM
Have you seen this thread http://www.blackberryforums.com/network-outages-powered-dataoutages-com/163761-rolling-outages-att-dec-6th.html ?

Kamau
12-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Thanks, I did (kind'a) see it. Once I saw it ATT, I stopped reading it. Didn't realize it was affecting other carriers as well.
But, would that light shaded part be caused by an outage as well?

jsconyers
12-06-2008, 08:47 PM
I am not sure about that, have you tried switching themes?

Kamau
12-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Yea, and the problem does not appear in any other. But even doing that still leaves me with the question "why" it just happened. Funny, but it even appears on the the little preview in the theme option.