PDA

View Full Version : Extended Life Battery

DonFL
12-25-2008, 09:33 AM
I got this case/holster combo from santa this morning..

Blackberry Bold Cases - Case-Mate Signature Series Case/Holster Combo (http://www.blackberryden.com/boldcombo.html)

Lower on my list of things I want/need for my Bold is an extended life battery, but everything I've see has a larger door, and I'm thinking that precludes me from using my nice new case and holder.

Anyone able to find an extended life battery closer to the same size as the standard, that might work with this style case? (I know, I know..violates all laws of physics and chemistry..but thought I'd ask anyhow...:)...).

BryanHarig
12-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Shoot this guy an email, he is working on a slim extended cover. HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource - 3000MaH BOLD AND BATTERY COVER (http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1475727)

Superh3ro
12-25-2008, 05:44 PM
just have another spare battery ready until this guy finish with the slim extended battery

Mosbb
12-25-2008, 11:42 PM
Guys its finished. Just shoot me a PM and I will send details. Tomorrow I will have pictures of another version for you to chose whichever style you may like. Thanks.

RobBog
12-26-2008, 12:02 AM
Seidio has an extended life battery (Innocell 1650mAh) for the Bold that I purchased about two weeks ago. It fits the Bold with the standard cover in place and has solved all the short battery life problems I was having with my new Bold. I get at least 50-70 percent more battery life with this new battery. The ad says it will give about 15% more life, but I have found that claim to be way underestimated.

DonFL
12-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Seidio has an extended life battery (Innocell 1650mAh) for the Bold that I purchased about two weeks ago. It fits the Bold with the standard cover in place and has solved all the short battery life problems I was having with my new Bold. I get at least 50-70 percent more battery life with this new battery. The ad says it will give about 15% more life, but I have found that claim to be way underestimated.

Interesting, maybe it is the stock battery that is overestimated...:)

Definitely an option..thanks.

And at this point, not sure the case I got is going to work out anyway..:(