PDA

View Full Version : Problem browsing message board...

xyrcncp
10-05-2005, 11:08 PM
Hello there, I'm new to the site and to the BB user community. I just got a 7100t a couple of weeks ago and I have problems browsing a message board on my phone. I'm a moderator over at newcelica.org which uses VB 3.0.3 for it's message board.

Every time I click on a topic, the small horizontal box appears right before the body of the message with the entire message in [ quote] [ /quote] and also after reading the body of the message, the entire message again appears, but in "quick edit" mode, ready to be edited. It's very annoying as I cannot scroll through a thread without having to clear every field just to scroll. BTW, I don't have these problems when browsing this board.

Could it be that this board uses VB 3.0.7? Any ideas? Sorry if this is the wrong forum and/or too long of a post.

Thanks.

corey@12mile
10-06-2005, 07:08 AM
Ummm apart from playing with the emulation settings on your handheld and making sure that you have all the goodies enables, I would think that you may be better off going to the vBulletin support forum for an issue like this.

Does this happen on a cell phone as well? or is it strickly happening on the blackberry only?

cd.

xyrcncp
10-06-2005, 07:59 AM
I used to have a sidekick II and the site worked fine there, also works fine in my friend's Treo 650, my BB is the only one that has issues displaying it.

corey@12mile
10-06-2005, 08:31 AM
Well... check you browser settings on the blackberry under by going into the clicking the wheel and selecting options. There are a number of browser emulation modes you can try out and such.

cd.