PDA

View Full Version : New to Blackberry.. Need some help!

FullMoonsMagik
12-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Ive owned by Blackberry for sometime now, but just with-in the past couple months Ive discovered how bad ass a Blackberry is!

So heres my issue...

I work as a recording engineer at a music studio, I book my own artists and so does my partner. When he books sessions, I dont know what days are free for me untill I call him and ask.

Im wondering if theres a scheduler that we could use, where he logs in his dates and it loads its self on my Berry calendar. I know it would be an online thing, and thats cool!

Please let me know if this is at all possible!

Thanks!

-Nathan "Magik" McCarthy

SteveO86
12-28-2008, 12:46 AM
assuming you both enter everything in your BlackBerry the best and cheapest bet is geto Blackberry unite so you can see each other calendar, the more expensive solution is to get an official mail server and a BES so you can check on calendar availability.

rachamphetamine
12-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Be sure to look over the BlackBerry Unite section here as it has some useful information about it that is not available at first glance (such as the IT policy problem as documented http://www.blackberryforums.com/blackberry-unite/129038-warning-about-bb-unite.html).

takeshi
12-28-2008, 01:55 PM
I'll bet there's also some way to handle this with a shared Google Calendar and a suitable sync setup.