PDA

View Full Version : No Send

tommymaddox
10-06-2005, 08:03 PM
Am having all sorts of problems today. My e-mails have finally begun to show up, but when I open one, hit Reply, and then try to send, there is no Send option in the menu. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tommy

conwawj
10-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Sounds like you lost your service book or it's corrupt. Are you connected to a BES server or the webclient?

tommymaddox
10-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Web client, but I am not able to get a new set of service books. It is no longer offered as an update on the T-Mobile site, and I have tried by updating the Host Routing Tables as was suggested separately, but this has not worked. I am surprised there is no "get new service book" option on the device.

I have also tried to call T-Mobile, and I know they can send, but the wait has been too long for me to get through before I have to do something else or the call has been cut off.

conwawj
10-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Have you tried to delete and then undelete the Web Client [CMIME] service book?

tommymaddox
10-06-2005, 08:22 PM
It didn't work. I guess I'll have to endure the wait on the phone.

A separate question, if you know. Are you now supposed to be able to choose from multiple "From" addresses when responding to an e-mail?

conwawj
10-06-2005, 08:29 PM
I can't believe T-Mobile doesn't have a resend service book option. I have cingular and I know I've resent mine a few times. I hope they get back to you soon...

Check out this thread regarding the from address. http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=16712

iamchrismullins
10-06-2005, 08:47 PM
tommy. the "choose reply from address" is only one address vs. multiple and you should be able to set this in your web client. i dont know if t mobile offers this but cingular does. you may want to do a search on this site. good luck.

jjoyner
10-06-2005, 09:06 PM
T-Mobile has a send service book request. Go to http://my.t-mobile.com and login with your phone number and password. Go to "Setup Blackberry Email Accounts". Then go to "Email Accounts" and "Handheld" there will be a button on the bottom to "Resend Service Books".

Anyway, there has definitely been something funny going on today. Last night around 8PM CST my email stopped working. I didn't get any email until 3PM today. I even requested my service books this morning before work. T-Mobile must have had boogers in the system...