PDA

View Full Version : BB to Iphone

wahd2005
01-05-2009, 05:43 PM
My father in-law is hooked on BB but my brother is hooked on Iphone. Anyone have both that could compare and let me know what's better?

Dubdub
01-05-2009, 06:02 PM
What is better for one isn't necessarily what is better for you. What are your needs? How would you plan to use either? Personal use? Business use? You are really the only one to make that determination.

I tried an iPhone for a couple days and took it back. The killer was the morning it took 45% of the battery power and over 45 minutes to try to get to my email and never did. That was the final straw. The second killer was I could not get MobileMe to work properly with my PCs, my MAC and the iPhone.

Bottom line, I use the BB for business and it is the best I have found for that purpose, so far.

tsac
01-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Whats an IPhone?:razz:

aer0
01-05-2009, 08:24 PM
i use both, every day...

work supplies me with a BB and my personal phone is the iPhone, personally i love the iPhone its fuking awesome! it does take a couple of hours to get used to but hey what phone doesnt.

the only BB product that ive used that comes close is the bold, the storm is not even worth a look IMO... and i have had a good play with both models.
ive used
Bold
and Storm

currently using the Bold but thinking of going back to the 8110 as its just the right size for me.
plus the apps etc... are way better for iphone