PDA

View Full Version : Email Problems

babynurse
01-08-2009, 08:46 PM
I have tried to log into email on my pearl 8130. It says I already have an account set up. I took it to my carrier to see if they could help me and they said I obviously set up email when I did the quick set up when I first got it. Can anyone tell me how I can find out what my username is and/or how to reset it.

raja_3012
01-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I have tried to log into email on my pearl 8130. It says I already have an account set up. I took it to my carrier to see if they could help me and they said I obviously set up email when I did the quick set up when I first got it. Can anyone tell me how I can find out what my username is and/or how to reset it.

I am confused by your post. You say that you are trying to log into email and you got the message that it is already set up which means you already know the user name. Just provide your user name in the Forgot Password section and that should help you. Here is your provider's BIS site:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=csouth1

babynurse
01-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry, But I couldnt remember what the user name was. I tried several times on my device and entered names I thought I might have set. I entered several names to get it to email me to reset my password but I never got one.

But I went to the link you posted and the I got an email with my password with the first username I tried.

It is all set up now... thanks so much

raja_3012
01-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Awesome !

gaochuhan
01-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Awesome ! Thanks